Sleep Awareness Online Training Course
Sleep Awareness: – Course Overview
If you have problems with sleep, you are not alone. It is estimated that one in three people have problems sleeping. There are many reasons why it can be difficult to drift off. You might have responsibilities that occupy your time or your mind. Maybe you have an inconsistent sleep routine because you work shifts. Or perhaps your surrounding environment is noisy. Although it might be difficult, it is crucial for health and wellbeing that you get enough sleep every night.
This online Sleep Awareness training course:
- Describes why you need sleep and what happens when you sleep.
- Outlines the recommended amount of sleep for adults.
- Explains different reasons for disrupted sleep and how you can improve sleep quality.
- Discusses how you can use technology to track and improve sleep.
- Identifies different methods for managing stress so you can get quality sleep.
The information in this course is based on the most up-to-date advice from the World Health Organization, National Sleep Foundation and the Health and Safety Executive.
Sleep Awareness: – Suitable for
This Sleep Awareness online training course builds upon the principles of our Healthy Living Awareness course.
If this course is of interest, but you would like it specific to your company please get in touch!