Risk Assessment Online Training Course (RA)
Risk Assessment: – Course Overview
What is a risk assessment?
A Risk Assessment is an examination of anything that could cause harm to people in the workplace. Its primary aim is to prevent harm and reduce risk to an acceptable level.
The objectives for this eLearning Risk Assessment Course are:
- To introduce the concept of risk assessment.
- To explain the difference between hazards and risk and what factors to consider when assigning risk to a hazard.
- To highlight user responsibilities in relation to risk assessments.
- To describe the risk assessment process and demonstrate how to carry out an assessment.
- To advise on the legal requirements to carry out a risk assessment.
- To explain the importance of recording and maintaining risk assessment records.
Risk Assessment: – Suitable For
This Risk Assessment course is suitable for all workers involved in developing a risk assessment and/or enforcing procedures in the workplace. This applies to all employers, managers and supervisors, regardless of the industry or environment they work in.
This e-learning course only provides awareness education. Additional face-to-face training is required in order to complete the all-round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation.
If you are interested in this, check out our PPE Online Training Course as well!