Noise at Work Online Training Course
Noise at Work: – Course Overview
Hearing loss caused by workplace noise is preventable. However, once hearing has gone it does not come back.
This Noise at Work eLearning Course provides:
- A detailed explanation of what sound is, how it is measured and how the human ear works.
- Details on how certain levels of sound for long periods, can affect the ear causing hearing damage and loss.
- Information on how to identify the source of potentially damaging noise.
- Details on how noise exposure can be reduced with cost effective solutions.
- The importance of a noise risk assessment.
- The hierarchy of controls employers need to consider when managing noise
Noise at Work: – Suitable For
This Online Noise at Work course is appropriate for all employers and employees who work in a noisy environment or with noisy equipment and is designed to raise awareness of the risks associated with noise in the workplace.
This e-learning course only provides awareness education. A full workplace Noise Risk Assessment should be carried out with a calibrated noise metre.
If you are interested in this, check out our DSE Online Training Course as well!