Legionella Online Training Course
Legionella: – Course Overview
The online Legionella awareness course is designed to provide necessary information and training to those whose job roles involve working with the organisation’s water management system. The eLearning Legionella course covers:
- What Legionella is and how it affects human health.
- Legionnaires Disease symptoms.
- What medical help should be sought out and given in the case of an incident.
- The conditions that encourage the growth of Legionella bacteria.
- The Responsibilities of employers in safeguarding health, safety and welfare for employees and the public.
- The importance of regular legionella risk assessments.
- When Legionnaires Diseases falls under RIDDOR and what to do.
Legionella: – Suitable For
The Legionella training course provides appropriate information and training necessary to those who carry out water management tasks as part of the organisation’s water management system. As well as for those who are responsible for protecting an organisation from Legionella, particularly people who manage, control or monitor the risk of exposure.
If you are interested in this, check out our Slips, Trips and Falls Online Training Course as well!