Health and Safety Site Induction Online Training Course
Health and Safety Site Induction: – Course Overview
The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 covers occupational Health and Safety in Great Britain. The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) is responsible for enforcing the Act in the workplace. All employers should provide a Health and Safety Induction for their employees which covers:
- Employer and employee responsibilities in providing a safe and healthy working environment.
- Identification of common workplace hazards risks.
- Guidance on accident prevention.
- Implementing an efficient health and safety policy for the workplace.
- Best practice for reporting accidents in the workplace.
Health and Safety Site Induction: – Suitable For
This course introduces users to the Health and Safety procedures in a working environment. It outlines the responsibilities of both employers and employees under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, the powers of the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) and the importance of an organisation’s Health and Safety Policy.
This course is also suitable as part of a new starter health and safety induction.
If this course is of interest, but you would like it specific to your company please get in touch!
If you are interested in this, check out our Managing Health and Safety Online Training Course as well!