Fire Warden Online Training Course
Fire Warden: – Course Overview
Fire in the workplace remains one of the greatest hazards we face. Fire Safety is the responsibility of everyone which becomes easier once everyone has some understanding of how to avoid fire hazards and the training required to act quickly in the event of a fire; in order to protect both lives and property.
Fire Wardens at work are however responsible for more than general awareness. A fire warden is a nominated person who must be trained to:
- Understand the different types of fire in order to ensure the correct equipment is present.
- Understand how fire spreads in order to minimise its impact in the case of discovering a fire.
- Produce and understand a full Fire Risk Assessment.
- Maintain fire equipment records to ensure everything will work correctly in the event of an emergency.
- Assist in evacuations.
- How to take charge during emergency situations.
Fire Warden: – Suitable For
This online Fire Warden training is designed to provide Fire Wardens with the knowledge of their duties and what actions to follow in the event of the fire.
All employers have a responsibility to ensure that their organisation appoints a sufficient number of responsible persons. Therefore you need to have enough employees trained as fire wardens to help assist in an emergency situation. The number of designated fire wardens you will need to train depends on the amount of staff within your organisation.
If you are interested in this, check out our Fire Safety Online Training Course as well!