Fire Safety Online Training Course
Fire Safety: – Course Overview
Fire in the workplace remains one of the greatest hazards we face. Fire safety is the responsibility of everyone. The risk of fire can be reduced with proper understanding of how to avoid fire hazards and the training required to act quickly in the event of a fire; helping protect both lives and property.
Our Fire Safety training course covers both the “what’s” and the “why’s” of Fire Safety. In this course you will learn:
- What actions to take when discovering a fire.
- The importance of a safe and immediate evacuation of any building.
- Common fire hazards and how to avoid them.
- The science behind how fires develop and spread.
- The meanings of various Fire Warning Safety Signage.
- How the type of fire or situation can impact the fire extinguishers or equipment used.
- The importance of Fire Evacuation Drills.
- Basic fire related first aid.
Fire Safety: – Suitable For
Most fires are preventable. Those responsible for workplaces and other public buildings can avoid the risk of fire by taking responsibility for and adopting the right behaviours and procedures.
This eLearning Fire Safety Course is suitable for any non-fire-specialist employee. Providing training in recognising preventable risks and how to react in emergency situations.
This course is not the equivalent of a Fire Warden or Fire Marshal Course. This is intended for non-specialist people who wish to be prepared for emergency situations.
If you are interested in this, check out our Fire Warden Online Training Course as well!