Environmental Awareness Online Training Course
Environmental Awareness: – Course Overview
There are a number of effective and simple actions employees can carry out that have a significant impact on an organisation’s use of resources. The first step is to understand the way an organisation uses resources. Building a clear picture of the direct costs of waste, energy, transport and water means that you can create a baseline against which success can be measured. The next stage is to consider the indirect costs of resource consumption. Waste, for example, has a number of ‘invisible’ costs that might not be part of your initial calculation.
Our eLearning Environmental Awareness course covers:-
- How by implementing a Waste Hierarchy, an organisation can make savings.
- Identifying workplace ‘waste’ and ‘resources’.
- Resource management and its importance in terms of rising costs and environmental impact.
- Environmental legislation, responsibility and management systems.
- ‘The Greenhouse Effect’ and how through small actions, everyone can reduce their carbon footprint over time.
Environmental Awareness: – Suitable For
As the future of our environment is everyone’s responsibility, this course is perfect for all staff within an organisation.
There are some effective and simple actions employees can carry out that have a significant impact on an organisation’s use of resources. Which can, in turn, save the company money in the long run.
Although this training is intended to cover PQQ requirements; some principle contractors may require training that is specifically accredited. You should check your requirements before proceeding if you are unsure.
If you are interested in this, check out our Driving Safely Awareness Online Training Course as well!