Whistleblowing Procedures Online Training Course
Whistleblowing Procedures: – Course Overview
The online whistleblowing procedures course outlines an organisation’s whistleblowing policy and how to raise genuine concerns in the correct manner. It explains the circumstances under which employees are protected as whistle-blowers.
The whistleblowing course covers:
- What is a whistle-blower.
- Who is protected by law.
- Complaints that count as whistleblowing.
- Creating a whistleblowing policy.
- What employers need to do to handle whistleblowing allegations.
Whistleblowing Procedures: – Suitable For
The whistleblowing procedures course is aimed at anyone who needs to understand their rights and responsibilities when raising concerns in the workplace. This includes:
- Any employees such as a police officers, NHS employees, office workers, factory workers
- Trainees, such as a student nurse
- Agency workers
- Member of a Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
If this course is of interest, but you would like it specific to your company please get in touch!
This course is specific to the UK.
If you are interested in this, check out our Treating Customers Fairly Online Training Course as well!