Security and Terror Alerts Online Training Course
Security and Terror Alerts: – Course Overview
Acts of terrorism are designed to create terror and panic, disrupt security and communication systems, destroy property and kill or injure innocent people. A terrorist attack can happen anywhere at any time. This Security and Terror Alerts eLearning course helps users to be prepared and know what to do if a security threat occurs.
Completion of the Security and Terror Alerts course will explain:
- The likely targets of security threats.
- The motivation behind security threats.
- The types of security threats.
- What information is useful to help police and other authorities apprehend those who make threatening calls.
- What to look out for if you receive suspicious packages in the post.
- How to respond to suspicious parcels, luggage or vehicles in your workplace.
- How evacuation for a security event might be different from evacuation for a fire.
Security and Terror Alerts: – Suitable For
The Security and Terror Alerts course is targeted at any individuals or organisations who feel their working environment could be at risk of a potential terrorist attack. The course provides the knowledge to be able to prepare for and react appropriately to a potential security threat.
If you are interested in this, check out our Prevent Duty Online Training Course as well!