Return to Work Online Training Course
Return to Work: – Course Overview
As more and more people return to work, Covid-19 control measures need to be implemented to minimise the risk of virus transmission in the workplace. What these measures are and the responsibilities employees are required to take are included in this online course. Measures including:
- Making arrangements for social distancing.
- Implementing regular and robust cleaning routines.
- Enforcing good personal hygiene.
- Providing PPE where necessary, given the risks and conditions.
Employees are responsible for protecting both themselves and others. The Return to Work course is specific to Covid-19 and demonstrates what changes can be expected in the workplace for a safe working environment and the requirements of each individual to comply with their organisation’s control measures to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
The Return to Work course also:
- Outlines the role risk assessments play in keeping people safe and healthy when in the workplace.
- Identifies everyone’s responsibilities towards social distancing, cleaning, maintaining good personal hygiene, and making other workplace arrangements.
- Describes how employees can better communicate with their managers about workplace processes and how they can improve their wellbeing during this time.
Return to Work: – Suitable for
This online Return to Work training course is ideal for any person who is required to return to the physical workplace after the Covid-19 lockdown and needs to understand the changes and expectations to maintain a safe working environment.
Organisations will need to translate this information into specific actions, which will depend on the type of organisation, its size, and how it is structured, managed and regulated.
Please note: as this course is for informational purposes only, there is no test section.
If you are interested in this, check out our Return to Work for Managers Online Training Course as well!