Return to Work for Managers Online Training Course
Return to Work for Managers: – Course Overview
As more and more people return to work, both managers’ and employers’ have a responsibility to protect employees’ health, safety and wellbeing, as well as anyone else that could be affected by any work activities when returning to work.
This Return to Work course outlines the requirement for Managers to assess the risks associated with Covid-19 and define what control measures should be implemented to minimise the risk of transmission, such as:
- Making arrangements for social distancing measures.
- Implementing regular and robust cleaning routines.
- Enforcing good personal hygiene.
- Providing PPE where necessary, given the risks and conditions.
The course also:
- Outlines the importance risk assessments play in keeping people safe and healthy when in the workplace.
- Identifies everyone’s responsibilities towards social distancing, cleaning, maintaining good personal hygiene, and making other workplace arrangements.
- Explains how managers and employers can help support the mental health and wellbeing of their employees during this time.
Return to Work for Managers: – Suitable for
This online Return to Work for Managers training course is ideal for Managers and employers responsible for facilitating a healthy and safe working environment for people returning to work and any person required to return to the physical workplace.
Organisations will need to translate this information into specific actions, which will depend on the type of organisation, its size, and how it is structured, managed and regulated.
Please note: as this course is for informational purposes only, there is no test section.
If you are interested in this, check out our Return to Work Online Training Course as well!