Modern Slavery Online Training Course
Modern Slavery: – Course Overview
Many people believe Slavery ended in the 19th Century but, Modern Slavery still exists in every country around the world. Slavery is illegal everywhere, but it continues to thrive all around us, impacting every level of the UK society.
The Modern Day Slavery Course, sets out what Modern Day Slavery is and using everyday scenarios, provides examples of Modern Slavery. Users will understand the characteristics and conditions slavery can take and will be able to identify potential cases of exploitation in both their social and work environment.
The Course Objectives are:
- To define what Modern Slavery is.
- To explain who is most affected.
- To provide examples of Modern Slavery.
- To discuss the role of business in preventing modern slavery.
- To highlight the signs of slavery and what you should do if you spot them.
Modern Slavery: – Suitable For
This eLearning Modern Slavery course is ideal for all employees in your organisation from support staff to senior management.
If you are interested in this, check out our Fraud Prevention Online Training Course as well!