Ladder Safety Training
Ladder Safety: – Course Overview
For short, low-risk jobs, ladders, including stepladders and leaning ladders are a good option for access. However, understanding ladder and stepladder safety is vital in avoiding accidents.
This ladder safety online training course will help you to protect yourself and others when moving and using ladders by covering:
- Considering if a ladder is the right tool for the job.
- Eliminating work at height where possible and other alternative access equipment.
- How to do a ladder safety check.
- How to secure, store, handle, climb and work on a ladder.
- How to foot a ladder.
- How to raise a long ladder from the ground.
Ladder Safety: – Suitable for
By ensuring you know how to select the right equipment for the job in the correct way, you can reduce the risk of accidents in the workplace.
This ladder training course is suitable for any employee whose role includes working at height. Please note, this course does not cover fall arrest systems.