General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) Online Training Course
GDPR: – Course Overview
The Online GDPR course covers how the General Data Protection Regulations is different from the Data Protection Act, what the changes mean for those who process personal data and what is required to remain compliant. This includes:
- Why GDPR has been established.
- The consequences of not being GDPR compliant.
- What constitutes as ‘Personal Data’.
- When and how to use collected data.
- How to gather consent to use data.
- How to demonstrate GDPR compliance.
- An individual’s rights to their data.
- Keeping Data safely stored.
GDPR: – Suitable For
Our GDPR training is perfect for managers and any employees who handle data.
It is also recommended for at least one person from each business to complete the training to determine if your company does handle data and if it is compliant with the regulations.
It is a good idea to carry out a General Data Protection Regulation Risk Assessment after completing the training!
If you are interested in this, check out our Freedom of Information Online Training Course as well!