Food Safety Online Training Course Level 1
Food Safety: – Course Overview
This online Food Safety Course provides:
- An understanding of what food hygiene is and how it can have an impact of human health.
- The importance of having a clean working environment including the use of hygienic equipment and work areas.
- Guidance on good personal hygiene standards.
- The correct temperature control when cooking and chilling food.
- Causes of bacteria on food.
Food safety and hygiene is mostly concerned with avoiding food poisoning. The symptoms of food poisoning are fully explained and those individuals who are more at risk, are highlighted. The course also educates on the rapid growth of bacteria and how good food hygiene can mitigate this. Additionally, the information educates users on the difference between food poisoning and food allergies. Symptoms of food allergies, both mild and severe and the potential impact on health is explained. A comprehensive allergen list is provided and the significance of cross contamination is outlined.
Food Safety: – Suitable For
This course is an ideal communication for employees about to commence work in a food handling or preparation environment. It provides clear guidance on the essential rules of food hygiene that must be followed by food handlers why food safety is important.
If you are interested in this, check out our Electrical Safety Online Training Course as well!