Display Screen Equipment Online Training Course (DSE)
Display Screen Equipment (DSE): – Course Overview
This Display Screen Equipment Training course is perfect for all employees and managers who use DSE during their working day. The course will:
- Explain the ergonomics and benefits of a comfortable sitting position.
- Highlight correct keyboard and mouse techniques.
- show the importance of an individual’s workstation to match their needs.
- Demonstrate various postures to use throughout the day.
- Explain the impact of eyestrain and establish an eyesight policy to reduce this.
- Discuss the correct use of laptops and mobile devices.
- Demonstrate suitable in-office exercises and stretches to keep users comfortable.
This training is designed to pair with a Display Screen Equipment Risk Assessment which should be carried out by the user after completion of the training.
Display Screen Equipment (DSE): – Suitable For
The DSE Regulations 1992 apply to workers who use DSE daily, for an hour or more at a time. We describe these workers as ‘DSE users’.
This course is ideal for office workers who are regularly using a screen. It will help keep you and your team healthy and comfortable at work.
It is also an employer’s responsibility to protect workers from DSE related Health Risks.
This e-learning course only provides awareness education. Face to face training is required in order to complete the all-round skills and knowledge to carry this forward practically in your organisation.
If you are interested in this, check out our Noise at Work Online Training Course as well!