Driving Safely Awareness Online Training Course
Driving Safely Awareness: – Course Overview
Accidents happen due to inattention and distractions as well as failure to observe the rules of the road.
The Driver safety training course is designed to increase awareness of how a user’s behaviour on the road can affect how safe a driver they are. The course covers:
- Driver responsibilities while on the road and the importance of driving safely.
- How Individual behaviour can cause road accidents.
- The importance of reporting working related driving issues to your employer.
- Observation and awareness while driving.
- Driving techniques for specific types of road.
- How weather conditions can affect personal safety on the road and how to overcome this.
Driving Safely Awareness: – Suitable For
This driver safety awareness course is of benefit to any individuals who drive within the UK as part of their job. The course allows users to evaluate themselves on their driving skills as well as providing them valuable information on vehicle maintenance and driving technique.
This could also be useful to anyone who regularly drives outside of work, or someone who wants a little more confidence when out on the road.
This training focuses specifically on the driving laws within the United Kingdom and does not cover Ireland or elsewhere. If this training is required for a different country please get in touch.
If you are interested in this, check out our Environmental Awareness Online Training Course as well!