Bullying In The Workplace Course
Bullying In The Workplace: – Course Overview
Bullying is a persisting problem in many workplaces, with an estimated 1 in 6 people in the UK having experienced bullying at work within the last three years.
Many people may feel unsure about how to deal with workplace bullying, whether they are being targeted themselves or witnessing a colleague. By understanding how to recognise, respond to, record and report bullying, a safer and healthier working environment can be developed. This course can help by covering:
- What behaviours could be considered bullying or workplace harassment.
- The difference between banter, firm management, bullying and harassment.
- How to recognise signs and handle cases of bullying.
- Different scenarios where you may face types of workplace bullying.
- How to raise a formal workplace bullying complaint.
Bullying In The Workplace: – Suitable for
Co-operation between management and staff is the key to preventing workplace bullying and fostering a positive working environment. Therefore, this course is suitable for all workers in all environments. Employees may find it particular helpful in understanding the correct procedures to follow.