Bribery and Corruption Online Training Course
Bribery and Corruption: – Course Overview
Bribery legislation consolidates existing law on bribery and corruption, enabling prosecutors and courts to deal with acts of bribery more effectively.
By taking this course you will:-
- Understand the Anti-Bribery Legislation.
- Understand how to balance ‘reasonable and proportionate’ in hospitality and expense.
- Learn the importance of compliance with the Legislation and the negative impact this can have when not followed.
- Be able to identify when reporting and escalation procedures need to be followed.
- Understand how to protect a business and how to demonstrate that anti-bribery procedures are in place.
Bribery and Corruption: – Suitable For
This Anti Bribery and Corruption Training Course is suitable for all business professionals from support staff to senior management.
This eTraining course will enable companies to put their anti-bribery training into action. Policies can be put into place for employees and procedures can be established throughout any company to avoid conflict with the law.
A risk assessment is required to understand the nature and extent of exposure to bribery. Due diligence should be carried out in regard to organisations or services engaged with. Communication with employees is paramount and continual monitoring is the key to successfully reducing bribery and corruption in your organisation.
If you are interested in this, check out our Anti Money Laundering Online Training Course as well!