Adult Safeguarding Online Training Course
Adult Safeguarding: – Course Overview
Everyone has a responsibility for reporting abuse and sharing information with other individuals and organisations to safeguard adults at risk. Identifying the signs and symptoms of abuse is a critical part of the safeguarding process. It’s essential to know what to do if you suspect abuse and to act quickly. In addition, it is important vulnerable adults are respected, heard and supported during the safeguarding process.
This Safeguarding Adults training is available online and provides an introduction to the adult safeguarding process. The course covers:
- What safeguarding is and who it applies to.
- The six principles that underpin adult safeguarding.
- The legal framework that supports these practices.
- The main types of abuse and the signs and symptoms associated with each type.
- A wide range of scenarios to give a clearer picture of what these forms of abuse might look like.
Adult Safeguarding: – Suitable for
All employees in an organisation have a responsibility under the Safeguarding process. However, this safeguarding adults training is particularly relevant for individuals who come into contact with vulnerable adults as part of their paid employment or voluntary work.
If this course is of interest, but you would like it specific to your company please get in touch!
If you are interested in this, check out our Safeguarding Children Online Training Course as well!