Create the best possible working conditions across your organization
With ISO 45001 increasingly seen as the way to manage Health and Safety in the workplace, more companies are opting to integrate it into existing management systems or as a standalone system, to deliver a competitive advantage in the marketplace. WA Management offers a tailored service from basic support to a fully implemented and maintained system of the ISO 45001 standard which can deliver the following benefits to an organisation:
- Certification to ISO 45001 can reduce the number of tier one questionnaires from clients and suppliers, as SSIP (safety schemes in procurement) now fully recognise ISO 45001. This means certification to CHAS, SMAS, Safecontractor and similar schemes are not required.
- Increased Staff Motivation.
- Improved Safety Culture.
- Increased Competitive Advantage in the Marketplace.
- Potential Reduced Accidents.
- Can be part of an Integrated Management System with ISO 9000 & ISO 14001.
- Effective H&S Management.
- Potential reduced operating costs.
- Potential reductions in the cost of insurance premiums.
- Reduced accident costs.
- Reduced risk of incidents causing unwanted publicity and prosecution.
- A public demonstration of due diligence.
ISO 45001 can be integrated with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 to form a single management system. WA Management can advise your company on how to obtain, maintain and more importantly benefit from it.