ISO 9001-certified organisations are paid 7% more on average
Quality management has for a long time been a requirement of suppliers to the automotive, manufacturing, construction, aerospace and public sector. The benefits of running a quality management system are listed below:
- Many customers require ISO 9001 of suppliers for them to be placed on their approved supplier lists. By being on supplier lists, companies are able to successfully tender for more work.
- New customers are attracted by the professionalism of ISO 9001 from certified, potential suppliers. This is particularly true in the automotive, aerospace, construction and energy markets.
- ISO 9001 provides the platform to drive continuous improvement throughout the company.
- ISO 9001 allows you to become a more consistent competitor in the marketplace with more efficient processes, saving the company time, money and resources.
- The improved operational performance will cut errors and increase profits.
- Formalised management decisions and communication through efficient internal processes helps provide a platform to motivate and engage with staff and improve competence.
- Customer feedback identifies ways to improve performance and training requirements.
- ISO 9001 can be integrated with ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 to form a single management system
ISO 9001 is the international approved quality management system and WA Management will advise your company on how to obtain, maintain and more importantly: benefit from it. This is available as part of a retained service or through a project. If you are a manufacturer you might be eligible for funding so please get in touch.