Certification improves resource efficiency, reduces waste and drives down costs
The Environment is becoming increasingly high profile and with the risk of green taxes many organisations are looking at ways they can reduce their impact on the environment. The benefits of running an environmental management system are listed below:
- WA management can help you achieve certification in SSIP (Safety Systems in procurement) through the completion of CHAS/ SMAS/ Safe contractor/ EXOR and other related schemes listed on the SSIP website.
- The services provided by WA Management include the implementation, maintenance and development of management systems, health and safety consultancy and training services. Each service is bespoke to the client and can be either as a project, retained consultants or on a pay as you go basis. Whatever the requirement of your business, we ensure it suits your needs and is not just an “off the shelf” solution.
- Reduced potential disruption to your operations by reducing the requirement for surveillance visits from regulatory agencies.
- Proof to stakeholders, nearby residents & local authorities that you are environmentally responsible.
- Increased competitiveness.
- Increased profits through potential process improvements.
- Reduced environmental liability.
- Reduced costs due to potentially lower insurance rates
ISO 14001 is the international approved environmental management system and WA Management will advise your company on how to obtain, maintain and more importantly benefit from it. This is available as part of a retained service or through a project. If you are a manufacturer you might be eligible for funding so please get in touch.
We also offer an Online Environmental Awareness training course that you can complete yourself – click the button below to head to our E-training shop!