Health & Safety
CE marking is now required for a lot of products under the EU Construction Products Regulations
The role of CDM Consultant has become increasingly important for principal designers, principal contractors and clients.
WA Management can provide an experienced and competent CDM Consultant that is certified under the SSIP scheme, to give a clear understanding of the roles and responsibilities under CDM 2015. Our experienced consultants have worked on a range of construction projects and are professionally qualified to degree level, registered on the Occupational Safety and Health Consultants Register (OSHCR), certified under SSIP (Safety Systems in procurement), members of IOSH and all complemented by Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
Our CDM Consultants under CDM 2015 include the following:
- Advise and assist the client with their duties
- Advise on health and safety aspects of design work and co-operate with others involved with the project
- Identify, collect and pass on pre-construction information
- Facilitate good communication between client, designers and contractors
- Liaise with principal designers and contractor regarding ongoing design
- Support and advise principal contractors on planning works, site setup and associated paperwork e.g. construction phase plans
- Prepare/update health and safety file
All of this is available as part of a monthly bespoke retainer or as a project chargeable at an hourly rate.