WA Management Recruitment
Open Positions within WA
A growing safety, quality and environmental consultancy based in central Leamington Spa requires someone to add to a growing team. Working throughout the UK, this job is a great opportunity to join a forward-thinking organisation that is well respected in the industry on a permanent basis and become a key member of the team.
This job is ideal for a recent graduate or similar who wants to learn how to be a consultant or enter the Health, Safety and Business Management field of work.
No experience is required and full training will be provided with the intention of a promotion to SHEQ consultant within 2 years.
Role & Responsibilities
Your role within the company will start as office based with the aim of you learning the paperwork behind running a successful Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental Consultancy. Over time your role will expand to include visiting Customers across the country with our consultants and aiding them in the writing of reports; which will in turn lead to you leading your own audits.
Day-to-Day activities will vary greatly depending on our customers’ needs at the time. Some key areas will include:
- Researching, visiting sites, and writing Risk Assessments
- Preparing and giving training sessions
- Advising customers in regard to their health and safety requirements
- Researching, updating and maintaining relevant legislation for customers
- Accompanying consultants onto Customer sites and aiding them in writing up inspections/audit reports
Working Hours/Special Requirements
- 0900 -1700 plus additional reasonable hours as required to carry out the main functions
- Office based with some field based visits
- A car and license are essential
Skills and Attributes
We are looking for someone who can add value, ideas and commitment to the current team so plenty of energy is required! A successful applicant also needs:
- Strong report writing skills and being comfortable using Microsoft Office programs
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to discuss your opinions and recommendations
- Comfortable working in both a team and a lone working environment
- The ability to think analytically, research and identify key issues and risks
- The ability to manage multiple priorities, and act accordingly for urgent matters when required
- Self Starter who can manage time efficiently whilst undertaking multiple tasks
- Company Phone and Tablet will be provided
- 6 monthly team building days
- Ability to earn extra holiday
- Covering the full or partial costs of Training Courses
- Offices ideally located in the centre of town