With more and more guidance coming into place to manage the spread of COVID-19, it can be confusing trying to make sense of it all. This is especially the case when understanding when it is necessary to self-isolate and for how long as it can vary with each situation. As a result, WA Management have created a one-stop, easy to understand resource covering when to self-isolate for 6 common scenarios! These are:
- You have developed one or more of the symptoms associated with COVID-19.
- Someone in your household/support bubble has developed symptoms associated with COVID-19.
- Someone in your household/support bubble has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Your child has been instructed to self-isolate due to a positive test within their school bubble.
- You have returned from a non-exempt country so must self-isolate.
- You have been contacted by ‘NHS Track and Trace’ or ‘NHS COVID-19 app’ and told to self-isolate.
If you have any questions about the guide below or would like a document copy, please get in contact!