WA Management have created a handy flowchart depicting management processes to follow in the event of a positive COVID-19 case within your workforce, to help you navigate the ever-changing minefield of rules and regulations!
This covers the scenarios of:
- An employee being asked to self-isolate by Test and Trace.
- An employee notifying their employer of having COVID-19 symptoms.
- An employee notifying their employer of a symptomatic or positive COVID-19 case within their household or support bubble.
- An employee being asked to self-isolate by their employer due to close contact with a positive Covid-19 case.
- An employee returning from a non-exempt country.
If you have any questions about this or would like a document copy, please get in contact!
* 48 hour period can include the last two days of isolation period.
** If employee refuses COVID-19 test, they should continue to isolate for designated period.
*** Close contact counts as within 2 metres for 15 minutes or more.
Retain records of all locations employees visit during working hours for 21 days.
All guidance and timescales taken from the NHS website: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/. Information correct as of 14/09/2020.