WA Management provide external support with the implementation and running of all management systems. As a management consultant retained through an annual fee or taken on to undertake a project, WA Management can help deliver, maintain and drive benefits from running management systems in accordance with the standard you require or as an integrated management system.
Why Obtain Certification of ISO 9001?
Quality management has for a long time been a requirement of suppliers to the automotive, manufacturing and aerospace industries. However, in recent years it has been increasingly required of construction industry subcontractors to obtain supplier status. The benefits of running a quality management system are listed below:
- Many customers require ISO 9001 of suppliers for them to be placed on their approved supplier lists. By being on supplier lists, companies are able to successfully tender for more work.
- New customers are attracted by the professionalism of ISO 9001 from certified, potential suppliers. This is particularly true in the automotive, aerospace, construction and energy markets.
- ISO 9001 provides the platform to drive continuous improvement throughout the company.
- ISO 9001 allows you to become a more consistent competitor in the marketplace with more efficient processes, saving the company time, money and resources
- The improved operational performance will cut errors and increase profits
- Formalised management decisions and communication through efficient internal processes helps provide a platform to motivate and engage with staff and improve competence
- Customer feedback identifies ways to improve performance and training requirements
ISO 9001 can be integrated with ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 to form a single management system. WA Management can advise your company on how to obtain, maintain and more importantly benefit from it.